This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Lead Electrical Engineer - Ashburn VA / Phoenix / Sunnyvale CA / Phoenix / Dallas / New York City / Boston / / AtlantaWe have numerous Data Center Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Roles throughout the USResponsibilities:
- Manager projects, create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for complex facility design projects.
- Create Conceptual Designs
- Oversee Commissioning Process as needed
- Represent the company in project meetings
- 10-15 years experience
- PE or EIT a plus
- LEED a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Electrical Systems ( UPS , PDU, Generator , Switchgear , Battery Units , etc. )
- Revit experience a Plus
- Familiar with the design process of building systems for mission critical projects
- Effective Communicator – emails, phone and face to face
- Ability to work independently
- Computer savvy: MS Project
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11341842 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.