This opportunity is with a leading provider of data center co-location sites. This firm provides a complete lifecycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They help improve the reliability, operations and o/m of mission-critical data center facilities for many of the world's largest companies.
Property Manager - Critical Facilities – San Antonio
We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Manager to manage a large Colo Critical Facility. The Real Estate Manager will be responsible for managing the entire portfolio: operations of the entire Data Center; manage the financial aspect of the site and will act as the interface between client organizations. Position will cover management of: IT Support team, Data Center Facilities Team, local contractors and employees responsible for maintenance and operation of the facility (including electrical systems, mechanical systems, janitorial services, security, and all other aspects of data center facility operations) in accordance with company's policies and procedures. This Colo Data Center is a 7x24x365 a year operation.
- Overall Site Manager of technical campus.
- P/L , Budget, Capital Expenditures Responsibility
- Manages accounts receivable/payable, from rent collection and expense payments to lease compliance and reconciliations
- Responsible for the compliance of all customer lease agreements to ensure all obligations of the Landlord and Customer are being met.
- Preparation of all official financial and business documentation
- Effectively communicate with staff at all levels, manage local client relationship and act as the point of contact for the company on-site.
- Supervise scheduling and the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work is performed according to established practices and procedures.
- Schedule work activities within specified change control / management protocol.
- Regularly conduct property inspections and make recommendations to maintain or improve the facility.
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance.
- Work with facility management team to coordinate projects, manage capacity and optimize plant safety, performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Maintain a constant state of readiness in support of the mission goal of 99.999% uptime
- 5-10 years experience in real estate management.
- Experience with Yardi or similar Property Management Software a must
- BA/BS, preferably in business, real estate, or finance
- Fluent in financial terms and able to make sound and accurate financial and business decisions
- Able to create and improve complex contracts and other business documents
- Experience supervising a technical staff
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Previous experience as a Client Manager; strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
Please send any resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11668260 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V