This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Data Center White Space Capacity Manager - Sterling VA
Our client is looking for a Data Center White Space Capacity Manager to join their team. They will support the entire US Team while serving as the subject matter expert on all data center products, services and solutions such as whitespace, Cabling, and Electrical Infrastructure as it pertains to the IT side of the house. Ideal candidate will possess extensive experience in the Mission Critical Data Center / Facilities Marketplace, Cabling, Electrical, and Network experience.
The Capacity Manager will be responsible for assisting with the technical aspects of the proposals, presentations, and briefings. Candidate will also be expected to develop and maintain positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business. Will also be in charge of all white space initiatives in the data center.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Team player able to build cooperative relationships with individuals who are part of the business development process.
- BICSI Certification a huge plus
- RCDD License a huge plus
- ITIL Certification a huge plus
- Managerial Experience a must
- Experience putting together technical presentations and act as the technical resource during the Sales process
- Data Center Colocation experience a huge plus
- Background in CAD design, build and operations of data centers a huge plus
- Background in Space Planning – cabinets, racks, power strips, connectivity, structured cabling, telecom network deployment
- Extensive Critical Power Experience ( UPS , Switchgears, Generators , PDU, etc. )
- Critical Power OEM experience a huge plus ( Emerson / Liebert , APC / MGE , Eaton / Powerware )
- BA / BS in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Budget Experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Network, Server, and Storage Topologies / Protocols
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11781709 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.