Our client is a Premier Financial Services Firm. They have an engineering department that provides design / build, operations / maintenance and commissioning services for all data centers and mission critical facilities and other critical company locations. Their engineering team consists of individuals with extensive experience servicing / managing / operating mission critical facilities.
Data Center Mechanical Engineering Specialist- Costa Mesa
- Conduct critical facilities Operations and Maintenance (O&M) program analysis and reporting
- Design Critical Environment Programs for both internal and external clients.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert ( SME ) for all Mechanical / Cooling Infrastructure
- Coordinate with Design/Construction Teams
- Assess, recommend and implement industry best practices into new and existing Critical Environment Programs.
- Provide feedback to senior management for the continuous improvement of the Critical Environments program.
- Develop process documentation and training materials.
- 7-15 years of data center facility operations and maintenance experience.
- Data Center Commissioning Experience
- 5 years leadership experience in data center facility operations.
- Solid Understanding of Critical Mechanical / HVAC equipment in a data center environment (CRAC, CRAH, Chillers, Boilers, etc.)
- Data Center Capital Project experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Superior analytical, planning and problem resolution skills
- Highly organized with proved project management abilities
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12535709in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.