This opportunity is with a leading Contractor offering a wide range of Power Cooling Service and Solutions. They provide project management oversight for installation of Electrical Mechanical Equipment and consulting expertise as it pertains to the integration of the company’s Product offering which is geared to the Critical Facilities / Critical Infrastructure Industry. This company provides Critical Power and Cooling Service and Solutions with the mindset to provide reliability and energy efficiency. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Electrical Engineer- Jamestown NC
- Manage projects, create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for small to medium sized data center facility design projects.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- 3-7+ years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed PE a plus
- LEED AP a plus
- Revit experience a Plus
- Experience with Electrical Systems such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgear, PDUs and other power distribution systems a MUST
- Experience working on complex facilities design projects a must
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12535721in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.