Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a regional leader in the Northeast. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Electrical Engineer- Los Angeles
Similar roles in Ashburn, VA & White Plains, NY
- Create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for small to medium sized data center facility design projects.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Production Engineering also available if field work is not your thing
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- Data Center Critical Facility Experience a Huge Plus
- 3-7 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed PE a Plus
- LEED AP a plus
- Revit experience a Plus
- Experience with Electrical Systems such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Batteries a MUST
- Experience working on complex facilities design or for Data Centers Mission Critical projects a Must
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well.
Please send resumes: email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13507283 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries plus benefits
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate