Our client is a leading engineering and solutions provider in the Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities market. They provide consulting and management expertise in the Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Controls Field Service Technician – Ashburn
A fully competent Controls Field Technician - Applies an intensive and diversified knowledge of complete BMS / BAS, testing and operations. Responsible for commissioning, maintaining and providing emergency support on critical controls systems at customers’ sites within their respective regional coverage area. Performs commissioning focused design reviews, prepares commissioning test procedures and reports, coordinates and oversees on-site testing. When not in field involved in preventive maintenance, emergency response, equipment start-up and/or field modification, candidate will occasionally train at the company’s headquarters testing equipment or rebuilding older systems. Discuss with technical support problems related to maintenance or operation of equipment. Candidate will participate in the development of Methods of Procedures (MOPs). Consults with supervisor concerning unusual problems and developments. Candidate will be home based.
- Preferably 3-5+ years experience with BMS /BAS Controls
- Rockwell experience a MUST
- Experience with any of the following systems (JCI, Metasys, Siemens, Honeywell, Automated Logic, etc.)
- PLC / ALC Programming Experience
- Experience with critical hvac equipment (Chillers, Air Handlers, CRAC / CRAH units, Boilers, etc)
- Utilizes hand tools and test equipment to perform work
- Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills & customer relation skills
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Must be able to complete Field Service Reports within a timely manner
- Requires knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives
- Must be able to provide necessary pro-active recommendations to clients
- Candidate must be willing to work nights & weekends when necessary
- Knowledge of general computer hardware & software applications
- Technical degree a plus
- Previous military experience and training a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13633166 in the subject. If there is an interest one of our Recruiters will reach out to you regarding any questions and the next step in the process. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at,https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/.
After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy.
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.