This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center construction services provider. They provide data center construction solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide the reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations and government facilities.
Data Center Construction Electrician - Ashburn, VA
We are looking for a Data Center Construction Electrician to support multiple critical data center construction projects nationwide. The Mission Critical Construction Electrician will be responsible for monitoring the installation of all power systems, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the construction of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations.
- Manage the installation of a variety of state-of-the-art critical systems, including but not limited to; medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, whips, cables, and building monitoring systems.
- Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics, Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule.
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to.
- 5 years + of relevant experience (experience with power / electrical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDU’s, UPS, switchgear, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems)
- Data Center Construction and Operations Experience
- Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Electrical Support Systems.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13846656in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.