This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Data Center Facility Engineer – Ashburn / Sterling, VA
We also have Data Center facility jobs- CFT’s / ACFM’s / CFM’s / Chiefs: in Stockton, CA / San Jose, CA / Orlando, FL / Chicago, IL / Ashburn, VA
- Operate and Manage both routine and emergency service on a variety of state of the art critical systems such as: medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers, computer room air handlers, fire detection / suppression; building monitoring systems (BMS), building Automated Systems (BAS) ; etc
- Supervise the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work is performed according to established practices and procedures.
- Manage local client relationship and act as the point of contact for the company at this site.
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance.
- Work with IT managers and other business leaders to coordinate projects, manage capacity and optimize plant safety, performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Create, utilize and administer MOPs , SOPs, and Preventative Maintenance Procedures for all work on critical data center facility equipment.
- Schedule work activities, within specified change control / management protocol.
- Maintain a constant state of readiness in support of the mission goal of 99.999% uptime
- 7-10+ years of data center facility operations and maintenance experience.
- Experience developing / writing procedures a must (SOP’s , MOP’s , Preventative Maintenance Procedures)
- Solid Understanding of Critical Electrical and Mechanical / HVAC equipment / Controls Systems BAS
- Change Management experience
- Experience supervising a technical staff
- Previous experience as a Client Manager
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13945376 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If this job is not for you - please feel free to forward this to someone who may be a fit - WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate