This opportunity is with a leading provider of commercial facilities maintenance services. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's building and facilities maintenance. They help improve the reliability of commercial buildings for their clients
HVAC Field Service Technician - Columbia, SC
The HVAC Field Service Technician applies an intensive and diversified knowledge of complete HVAC installation, preventative maintenance and repair. Responsible for maintaining and providing emergency support on critical cooling units including chillers, cooling towers, CRAC and CRAH units, air handler units, and other HVAC equipment at customers’ sites within their respective regional coverage area. Consults with supervisor concerning unusual problems and developments. General experience with carpentry, plumbing and electrical knowledge is also required. Candidate will be home based and company vehicle provided.
- Oversee all maintenance and repair of HVAC systems and perform preventative maintenance work in a commercial building environment to include retail banks and shopping centers
- Travel from site to site in company vehicle and inspect facilities, buildings and grounds for routine maintenance, repair and renovations
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Must be able to complete Field Service Reports within a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record as you will be driving company vehicle
- Preferably 3-5+ years experience in the HVAC field and ability to troubleshoot down to component level on equipment such as chillers, air handlers, and CRAC units
- CFC / EPA Universal Certification a HUGE plus
- Technical degree and/or previous military experience and training a plus
- Candidate must be willing to work nights & weekends when necessary
- Must be able to perform repeated bending & lifting of up to 75 lbs during certain procedures
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14004713 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.