This opportunity is with a leader of mission-critical data center colocation / interconnection facilities. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical carrier neutral colo facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Data Center Wholesale Colo Sales Associate - Richmond VA
- Support the region and pursue sales opportunities to attract customers for their data center collocation environment and product offerings.
- Calling on established enterprise and hyperscale clients and prospecting for new accounts among various end users in industries for this high-profile Data Center.
- Prepare proposals, conduct walk throughs, make presentations, and close deals.
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business.
- Penetrate Industry verticals to establish new business leads
- 5-10 yrs of relevant Data Center Sales Experience
- Data Center Co-Location / Colo Experience
- Knowledge of Real Estate Colo Market
- Business Contacts/ Rolodex with End Users that are in the Data Center / IT Industry - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Experience selling products or services to the data center colo market or selling colo services to the Private sector a huge plus
- Belong to local professional organizations ( AFCOM , 7x24 , DatacenterDynamics , Uptime , etc)
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize (doing the most important things first).
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14016058 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third-party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.