This opportunity is with a leading global provider of HVAC / Mechanical Critical Cooling Service and Solutions. They provide project management oversight for installation of HVAC / Mechanical Equipment and construction consulting expertise as it pertains to the integration of the company’s HVAC solutions.
Mechanical Construction Project Sales Rep - Mid Atlantic (MD, VA, DC)
The Construction Project Sales Rep will be responsible for developing relationships with major corporations, institutions and commercial end users as well as valuable channel partners. The ideal candidate will possess an established rolodex of contacts in Commercial, Industrial and Institutional mechanical construction. A proven track record of consultative mechanical construction solutions sales skills is a must.
- Develop new business and maintain existing accounts in the mechanical construction Market
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and briefings
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business
- Cold Call New prospects and manage entire sales process from first contact to closing the deal
- Maintain and review sales prospect pipeline and sales forecast
- Develop strategic relationships that will help bring in additional sales opportunities
- Develop and manage an effective channel strategy from both a sales and marketing perspective
- BA / BS
- Polished Sales Professional, selling to the Fortune 500 market
- 5-10+ yrs of relevant consultative / Mechanical Construction Solutions in the area of mechanical products and or mechanical installation solutions.
- Experience with Mechanical Systems ( HVAC , CFD ( Fluid Dynamics ), Boilers , Chillers , Pumps , CRAC / CRAH Units , Air Handling Units , etc. ).
- Regional Business Contacts in any of these areas in the Mid Atlantic Region – Healthcare, FED, SLED, Commercial, Industrial, Data Center’s, etc
- Background with Critical Facility OEMs, General Contractors, Engineering Firms, Rep Firms, design / build, construction, commissioning, and operations / maintenance is a huge plus
- Proven success at managing and closing profitable deals through a strategic selling process
- Effective Communicator-emails, phone, meetings, etc.
- Strong organizational, communication and reporting skills
- Active participant in construction organizations Such as ASHRAE and Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14077068 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.