MEP Engineering Firm that has established itself as a leader in the Engineering Consulting market. They provide design, commissioning oversight and consulting expertise in a complex facilities design environment with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these MEP consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Principal Engineer - Data Center Division - Phoenix, AZ
Critical Facility Experience a must
- Manage projects, create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for large scale engineering design projects.
- Run day to day operations within the electrical/mechanical engineering department.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- 10-15 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed PE a Plus
- LEED AP a plus
- Experience with Electrical System designs such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Mechanical Systems such as HVAC, CFD (Fluid Dynamics) Boilers, Chillers, Pumps, CRAC / CRAH Units and Air Handling Units.
- Experience working on complex facilities design projects a must
- Effective Communicator – emails, phone and face to face
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well.
Please send any interests or resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14100087 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200
and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.