This opportunity is a leading provider of mission-critical data center construction solutions. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They build mission-critical data center facilities as well as labs and clean rooms for companies nationwide!
Owner's Rep Project Manager - Data Center Construction - Ashburn, VA
We also have Data Center Construction jobs with Colos and GC firms looking for MEP Supers / PMs / Project Engineers / Owner’s Reps: Ashburn, VA / Chicago, IL / Salt Lake City, UT / Portland, OR / San Jose, CA / Dallas, TX / Toronto, ON / Calgary, AB / Omaha, NE
- Assist in planning and organizing large scale data center construction project
- Put together Critical Facilities Construction Project plans – size up, costs, scheduling , timeline.
- Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firm, Owner's Rep firm, and other vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Assist in establishing project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Oversee MEP Portion of the project
- Experience with Data Center Construction Projects a Huge Plus
- Experience with Data Center MEP Engineering / Design a Huge Plus
- Client Facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects.
- Previous experience creating RFPs and RFIs
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14241800 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.