This Company is a key player in the NY Metro area for Fire Protection Service and Solutions. They provide project management oversight for installation of Fire Suppression Equipment and consulting expertise. This company offers products and services with the mindset to provide their clients facilities with reliable, safe, and energy efficient solutions. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
AutoCAD Designer – Wayne NJ
The AutoCAD Designer
will be responsible for creating designs and coordination models, providing and gather specifications and executing assignments on commercial projects. Successful candidate should have experience being in the field.
- Experience with Autodesk and Nicet required.
- Fire Alarm layout design experience
- Experience modeling electrical systems / electrical installation drawings
- BIM Experience (Building Information Modeling)
- Experience with Fire Suppression Systems a plus
- Active Member/ Participant in NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) a huge plus
- NFPA Codes and Standards a huge Plus
- NICET Fire Alarm & Special Hazard Certification a huge Plus
- Knowledge of Suppression Systems a huge Plus
- Computer literate and skilled in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc) along with graphic presentation programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently or in a team-oriented fast-paced and challenging environment.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14336135 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.