Our client is a leading engineering and solutions provider in the Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities market. They provide an award winning IoT platform to enhance facility operations, remote monitoring and process management. They support some of the best companies in the data center, utilities and telecommunication industries. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Data Center Application Engineer - Dallas, TX
- Manages and services multiple projects communicating status and/or risks to project team.
- Design, Integration and configuration of systems that communicate to field devices and normalize data in systems.
- Commissioning, graphics, programming, test and startup. Uses a variety of software.
- Provides customer training and maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communication with staff, as needed, and providing customer feedback.
- Understanding of programming languages and function block programming.
- 3+ years of experience in BMS, EPMS, IoT, SCADA or other intelligent building systems service or integration.
- Strong Proficiency with industry standard protocols and converters for SNMP, Modbus, BACnet, JSON, DNP3, Haystack, etc
- Strong working knowledge of control programming and graphics for control systems.
- DGLux and Mango experience is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of field wiring and terminations according to RS-485, RS232, and Ethernet standards.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning systems, energy management systems, HVAC systems, and temperature controls.
- Basic knowledge of power meters and installation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, programming, and engineering drawing tools.
- Higher education, military service, or applicable certifications (e.g. PMP) preferred
- Understanding of Electrical and HVAC systems design
- Ability to work flexible hours and adapt to changing work schedules
- Proven field service installation experience a plus.
- Understanding of electrical design and the basics of HVAC are a plus
- AngularJS Framework Experience a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14336180 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.