This opportunity is with an award winning mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Vice President of Marketing - Santa Clara, CA
Our client is looking to hire a VP of Marketing to manage all areas of the company’s marketing campaigns and operations, and for leading an existing team of marketing specialists. This individual should have a successful track record of establishing and leading marketing strategy in the data center, telecommunications or technology industries. You will possess refined communication and leadership skills, with proven success in innovative marketing campaigns across the continuum of current marketing channels. The ideal candidate has significant expertise building brand awareness strategies to profitably increase revenue.
- Develop and execute a multi-tiered approach and positioning strategy to distinguish our company as the leader in hyperscale data center capabilities and offerings
- Lead the development and execution of differentiated, effective, and break-through brand building communications across multiple digital and physical channels
- Build, further develop, and leverage relationships with industry media to evangelize our brand, mission, and movement in the market
- Develop a team of internal and external marketing resources to build function-wide and enterprise-wide capability to lead our brand in the marketplace
- Build relationships with media through creative PR strategies.
- Design and implement 360 degree strategies to support the company initiatives including sales enablement, new product offerings, market entry, growth, and demand generation
- Establish a best-in-class social, digital and web presence that drives awareness and engagement to potential customer target market
- Attend and speak at industry events to evangelize our data center brand
- Work closely with VP of sales and sales directors to align efforts and messaging
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in marketing or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 10 years’ previous work experience as a VP of Marketing, preferably in related industry
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Responsible for annual marketing plan, strategies and team
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Travel: 15-30%, when safe to resume travel
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14339369 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.