This opportunity is a leading provider of mission-critical data center construction solutions. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They build mission-critical data center facilities as well as labs and clean rooms for companies nationwide!
Project Manager - Data Center Construction - Ashburn, VA
This position is hiring nationwide including - Richmond VA, Boydton, VA, San Jose CA, Portland OR, Dallas TX, Phoenix AZ, Denver CO and Toronto, ON (CANADA). Working from Remote also available!!
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with a design / build firm from ground up and also existing data center fit outs
- Relevant experience in the Data Center Construction Industry
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between $25MM to $100MM+
- Client Facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects
- Business Development experience; previous experience creating RFPs and RFIs
- Solid Project management construction experience
- Plan and organize large scale data center construction project (no less then 30 mm)
- 10 - 15 years experience managing data center constrution projects
- Put together Critical Facilities Construction Project plans – size up, costs, scheduling , timeline
- Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firm, Owner's Rep firm, and other vendors to facilitate construction activities
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client
- Oversee MEP Portion of the project
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14391827
in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.