This opportunity is with a leader of mission-critical data center colocation / interconnection facilities. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical carrier neutral colo facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Sales Engineer - Data Center Colo
Toronto, ON CANADA
Our client is looking for a Data Center Solutions Sales Engineer to join their team. They will support data centers nationwide while serving as the subject matter expert on all data center products, services and solutions. Ideal candidate will possess extensive experience in the Mission Critical Data Center / Facilities Marketplace.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings. Candidate will also be expected to develop and maintain positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business. Candidate should know about data center colo infrastructure and what solutions customers are looking for when working with wholesale / hyperscale customers.
Preferred skills and experience:
- BA / BS in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Construction a plus
- Critical Facilities Infrastructure - Structured Cabling, Power Systems, Cooling, Construction within the Data Center a must
- A team player able to build cooperative relationships with individuals who are part of the business development process
- Experience putting together technical presentations and act as the technical resource during the Sales process
- Experience with RFP and RFI process
- Experience creating presentations using PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Background in design, build and operations of data centers a huge plus
- BICSI / RCDD / PE / Construction Management or related certifications a huge plus
- Belong to local professional organizations such as 7x24, AFCOM, BICSI, DCD, BISNOW
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14429279 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.