Administrative Assistant / Recruiting Assistant
Busy niche recruiting firm is seeking a hands-on high-energy Admin to join our team! We are experiencing tremendous growth recruiting for the data center industry. Can you imagine dealing with this Pandemic without the internet or your smartphone? We find candidates that keep the internet running for all the major corporations. Great opportunity to learn and grow with our small but busy, remote NJ based recruiting team. We are a very casual office, yet professional above all. Located in Downtown Waxhaw near Maxwell’s Tavern. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, 401k plan, PTO, sick, 9 holidays. There are growth opportunities once you join.
The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance and overall coverage on all office needs. The administrator will work closely with the Owner and Manager to execute daily tasks.
A majority of candidate’s time will be involved with data processing, resume revisions, updating recruiting database, answering phones and conducting searches for candidates in our system. A solid background in typing is an absolute must as we revise resumes multiple times daily and you will need to update our recruiting system as well. Candidates also need to be able to navigate fluently on the computer using various systems, outlook, google sheets and our applicant tracking system.
The administrative assistant will also perform light clerical duties such as: photocopying, faxing, filing, scanning, printing, etc. They will also make sure proper supplies are in place and will manage and order inventory when needed, etc. Also, the assistant will answer phone calls in a timely fashion, and with complete consistency be forwarding calls as needed to recruiters who are on the road at any given time. Candidate will also support recruiting team with tracking metrics, analyzing analytics for any web-based marketing initiatives, etc.
- Update internal candidate database with notes, resumes
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle in a pleasant manner
- Update company’s LinkedIn page. This includes managing incoming messages and LinkedIn Groups
- Review and modify candidate’s resume before submitting to a potential client
- Look up / research candidates on the internet prior to sending to customer which assists with vetting process of candidates being submitted
- Update and Revise Job Postings – weekly and bi-weekly
- Update and Revise Confidential Client Hot Jobs List – weekly and bi-weekly
- Work daily with Google software – Google sheets, Google docs, Google slides
- Revise multiple resumes daily
- Set appointments using Microsoft Outlook
- Create and track work in excel spreadsheets
- Coordinate conference trips: Book flights, hotels, event registrations when Covid is over
- Track analytics and manage social media postings, job ads, etc
- Update internet marketing - facebook and google ads
- Must communicate effectively without typo or grammatical errors, both written and orally
- Research candidates on Facebook or Google to assist with screening
- 3-10 years of experience
- Recent BA / BS or Associates a plus
- Able to type fast (at least 50- 60 wpm) and be able read / spell / write proficiently as we send resumes to clients daily (writing in text shorthand in emails are not acceptable)
- Excel - (less then macro level, but more than just formulas)
- Word – used extensively
- Outlook - used extensively
- Solid Organizational Skills
- Multitasking a must
- Need to be able to roll with it as priorities can change throughout the day which would mean you need to be able to switch gears and change on the fly
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong with Social Media Platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics a huge plus
- Follow up skills a must as you must remind us a lot!
- Ability to think on your feet
- Huge Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Please send any interests or resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14438621 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
Pkaza LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V