This opportunity is a leading provider of mission-critical data center construction solutions. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They build mission-critical data center facilities for companies nationwide!
General Superintendent – Data Center Construction Manager – Dallas, TX
- Plan and organize data center projects as a General Superintendent
- Maintain liaison with Site Project Manager, MEP Superintendent, General Contractor, on-site Vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Manage and oversee staff, subcontractors, and suppliers on the project, while following OSHA / Safety, Quality and EEOC programs.
- Track production of all contractors in relation to schedule.
- Manage material and other costs and procurement, QA/QC (Mock-Ups, Pre-Install), Civil, Structural, and General building coordination
- Monitor special inspections.
- Manage punch lists, governing authority inspections/certifications, owner training, oversee completion of as-builts.
- Together with the Project Manager and others, create, implement, revise and manage the project’s schedule and timeline
- Manage and track financial aspects of contracts - size up, costs, progress billing, income/expenses, monitor labor, material, and equipment costs for the project and forecast status
- Order material and equipment
- Responsible for project documentation, and maintain an organized filing system per SOP.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Update and Maintain all drawings, logs, task lists, punch lists, diaries, and inspection notebooks. Accurately document project communications. Create & track change orders, create reports required to track the progress of the project (violation reports, incident reports, change order reports, inspection reports as needed)
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- 5-10 years field supervision experience required
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects from the ground up
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between $500K to $20MM
- Client Facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the construction process of critical facilities as it pertains to Civil, Structural, and General Building Construction.
- Responsible for manpower counts of all trades active on the project;
- Coordinate inspections for areas and trades such as fireproofing, Drywall, Steel and Concrete;
- General contractor / construction manager engaged in general building and civil construction;
- Solid Project management construction experience
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14443056 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.