This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
SVP of Data Center Physical Security - Dallas, TX
** This position is also available in Phoenix, AZ **
- Responsible for managing security procedures including equipment, software and construction.
- Work on design, review and construction.
- Responsible for managing budgets and expenses for security operations, this includes all related capital projects.
- Manage all security measures including Biometrics, Card Access, and Perimeter Security
- Plan and recommend equipment purchases, installations and replacements.
- Develop and maintain security vendor relationships, ensure quality of services.
- Manage security incidents, investigations, assessments and audits.
- Assess site risk level, conduct visits on regular basis.
- Manage costs and quality within security, including 3rd party functions.
- Monitor installations/solutions in new construction and expansion projects.
- Work with site management to initiate setup and lead crisis management team.
- Develop and foster a corporate wide sense of security awareness and crisis management.
- Hire, train and manage security supervisors and security vendors.
- Create and Implement Security Policies and Procedures
- Must have strong knowledge of Physical Security Products, Systems and Solutions focused on Mission Critical Data Centers.
- 10+ years of management level corporate security experience related to physical and technical security systems.
- Data Center Experience a Must
- Former Law Enforcement a Huge Plus (i.e. FBI)
- Familiar with Community Outreach
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14476275 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance and a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.