Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a regional leader in the Northeast. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in the Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Mechanical Engineer - New York City, NY
This job is also available in: Scranton PA, Charlotte NC, Morristown NJ, Phoenix AZ, Philadelphia PA, Baltimore MD, Irvine CA
- Create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary mechanical engineering design role for complex facility design projects.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meeting with the client.
- Oversee Commissioning Process as needed
- Work with Business Development Team to respond to RFPs as needed
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- Data Center Critical Facility Design Experience a Huge Plus
- 3-7 years experience
- PE or EIT a plus
- LEED a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Mechanical Systems ( HVAC , CFD ( Fluid Dynamics ), Boilers , Chillers , Pumps , CRAC / CRAH Units , Air Handling Units , etc. ).
- Revit experience a Plus
- Familiar with the design process of building systems for mission critical projects or healthcare / hospital required
- Effective Communicator – emails, phone and face to face.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer savvy: MS Project
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14574445 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!!
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.