This opportunity is with a leading provider of HVAC / Mechanical Critical Cooling Service and Solutions with a focus on modular offsite construction. They provide for mechanical design and project management oversight for installations of HVAC / Mechanical Equipment. They provide consulting expertise as it pertains to the integration of the company’s HVAC solutions.
Director of Business Development - Dallas, TX
Anywhere in Southwest Region of US works as long as near a major airport
Our client specializes in Modular / Off Site Construction of commercial cooling systems. They are looking for a well-connected sales professional to grow the business in the Southwest. The Director of Business Development will be responsible for developing relationships with major corporations, institutions and commercial end users as well as valuable channel partners. The ideal candidate will possess an established rolodex of contacts with Commercial, Industrial and Institutional customers. A sales background in mechanical construction with a focus on mission critical data centers is desired. A proven track record of consultative mechanical construction solutions sales skills is a must.
- Develop new customers in new markets we enter such as Edge data centers, Electrical rooms, Immersion cooling, Modular Clean Rooms, GenSets, etc.
- The ability to work effectively from remote locations through video conferencing with team members
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and briefings
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business
- Utilize your network of business contacts in the region such as; Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Cold call new prospects and manage entire sales process from first contact to closing the deal
- Maintain and review sales prospect pipeline and sales forecast
- Develop strategic relationships that will help bring in additional sales opportunities
- Develop and manage an effective channel strategy from both a sales and marketing perspective
- B.S. in Business or Mechanical Engineering
- Polished sales professional, selling to target markets to include data centers, pharmaceuticals, healthcare systems, manufacturers, and other High-Tech facilities owners.
- 5-10+ yrs of relevant consultative / Mechanical Construction Solutions in the area of mechanical products and or mechanical installation solutions.
- Regional Business Contacts in any of these areas in the Mid Atlantic Region – Healthcare, FED, SLED, Commercial, Industrial, Data Center’s, etc
- Background with Critical Facility OEMs, General Contractors, Engineering Firms, Rep Firms, design / build, construction, commissioning, and operations / maintenance is a huge plus
- Proven success at managing and closing profitable deals through a strategic selling process
- Effective Communicator-emails, phone, meetings, etc.
- Strong organizational, communication and reporting skills
- Active participant in construction organizations Such as ASHRAE and Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) and 7x24 Exchange.
- Ability to travel up to 75% covering the Southwest territory.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with14574487 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.