This opportunity is with an award winning mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Director of Product Marketing – Data Center - Denver, CO (or Remote)
Our client is looking for a Director of Product Marketing. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the data center industry as it relates to the colocation of retail, enterprise and hyperscale customers data storage needs and requirements. Your key to success is the ability to convey otherwise complex material clearly and concisely to internal and external customer audiences in a manner they can understand and relate to.
- Performing activities such as product market positioning, sales and product differentiation messaging development and competitive analysis
- Sales enablement such as creation of sales tools, communication, and training
- Strong communication and collaboration with company leadership, product management, finance, sales teams, and other marketing functions
- Formulation of optimal go to market strategies, product education approaches, product solution creation, and execution of competitive counter-tactics to achieve the product’s market share targets
- Thorough understanding of our customers’ needs and behaviors, market trends, and competitive intelligence
- Ability to maximize the strengths of every marketing and communication channel
- Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in marketing related field
- Thorough understanding of the data center, MSP/CSP, and technology infrastructure market
- A strong background in B2B marketing either in product management or product marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must pass comprehensive background screening
- Require approximately 10%-20% travel to attend events and visit data center locations as necessary.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14622616 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If this job is not for you - please feel free to forward this to someone who may be a fit - WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate