Our client is an integrated engineering / architecture design firm with offices nationwide. They excel in the sustainable design of both public and private sector projects to include University, Corporate and Renewable Energy clients. They are a 100 percent employee owned company. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Sr. Electrical Engineer – Renewable Energy - Denver, CO
Photovoltaic project experience is a must
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for leading the design of solar energy projects including: engineer of record responsibilities, schedule, budget, quality of work product, and communicating with clients regarding the technical details of the design.
- Manage projects, create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for large scale engineering design projects.
- Run day to day operations within the electrical/mechanical engineering department.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and PE is required.
- 10+ years of experience managing commercial scale renewable energy projects.
- 5+ years designing utility scale photovoltaic systems.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of codes, strong technical knowledge, and the ability to support the design disciplines in developing technical solutions.
- Must be a strong communicator, collaborative, detail oriented, and organized.
Send your resume to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14644729 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200
and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.