MEP Engineering Firm that has established itself as a Leader in the Critical Facilities Engineering Market. They provide design, commissioning oversight and consulting expertise in the facilities / mission critical data center environment with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these MEP consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Electrical Engineer- NY Metro, New York
Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities experience is required. Professional Engineer license (PE) a plus / FE / EIT a plus. We have all levels of EE needs. This job is also available in: New York NY, Phoenix AZ, Des Moines IA, Baltimore MD, Charlotte NC, Morristown NJ, Philadelphia PA, Gainesville FL, Denver CO, Ashburn VA, Milwaukee WI and Montreal Canada
- Create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for small to medium sized data center facility design projects.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Production Engineering also available if field work is not your thing
- Oversee Commissioning Process
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- 5 - 7 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed PE a MUST
- LEED AP a plus
- Experience with Electrical Systems such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Batteries a MUST
- Experience working on complex facilities design or for Data Centers Mission Critical projects a Must
- Experience AutoCad Revit experience a must
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well.
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14662732 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.