This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Data Center Facility Engineer - Seattle, WA
This job is also available in: Park Ridge NJ, Ashburn VA, Chicago IL, San Jose CA, Phoenix AZ, Portland OR, San Antonio TX (TS/SCI), and Billerica MA
We are looking for a Data Center Engineer to support a critical data center. The Critical Facility Engineer will be responsible for monitoring compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures. The Data Center is a 7x24x365 a year operation.
- Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics, Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule.
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations.
- Manage, and negotiate new contracts and on board sub contractors and vendors.
- Operate and perform both routine and emergency service on a variety of state of the art critical systems, including but not limited to; medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, and building monitoring systems.
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to.
- Assist with CMMS database management.
- 5 years + of relevant experience (experience with power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDU’s, UPS, switchgear, Air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, Chillers, CRAC / CRAH Units, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems)
- Data Center Operations Experience
- Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems
Please send any interests or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14662783 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.