Our client is a national leader in the Critical Facilities Manufacturing Market providing Data Center Power Solutions in all aspects of the data center. Their products and services support critical infrastructures within the data center environment with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, and sustainable design.
Generator Field Service Technician - Data Center - Northern NJ
We are looking for an experienced Critical Facility Generator Technician that will be responsible for scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of standby power equipment. You will troubleshoot, repair and maintain engines used in standby power equipment – Diagnose trouble, disassemble engines and examine parts for defects and excessive wear. Candidate must have basic knowledge of electrical components.
- Repair and Service for both routine and emergency service on a variety of state of the art critical systems such as: diesel generators, gaseous generators, etc
- Troubleshoot and work independently onsite at Customer’s Location.
- Read and review single line diagrams / wiring diagrams
- Work on a flexible work schedule 24x7x365 and respond to emergency calls as needed
- Maintain a constant state of readiness in support of the mission goal of 99.999% uptime
- 2-6 years of data center / critical facility generator operations and maintenance and repair experience
- Previous experience servicing: CAT / Caterpillar ; Cummins ; Generac ; Kohler ; etc
- Solid Understanding of Critical Electrical and Mechanical / HVAC equipment as it relates to Generators
- Client Facing / Customer Service
- Punctual and service driven
- Solid Acumen for using a laptop as it pertains to receiving correspondence as well as service tickets
- Clean driving record
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14698966 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well!
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate
Keywords: CAT Generator ; Caterpillar ; Cummins Generator ; Generac Generator; Kohler Generator ; GenSet Tech ; GenTech ; Gen-tech ; Gen Tech ; Field Service Generator Technician