Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a global leader. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Data Center Cable Design Engineer - New York City, NY
- Plan and organize large scale data center cable design projects
- Create and manage Critical Facilities Construction Project plans – size up, costs, scheduling, timeline.
- Maintain liaison with primary client, Owner's Rep firm, and other vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Relevant experience in the Data Center Industry
- RCDD a Huge Plus
- Background in CAD design, build and operations of data centers a huge plus
- Background in Space Planning – cabinets, racks, power strips, connectivity, structured cabling, telecom network deployment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Personable / ability to build rapport with both internal and external customers
- Belong to local professional organizations – 7x24, Uptime, Caprate, DataCenterDynamics, etc
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between $15MM to $100MM+
- Client facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects.
- Business Development experience; previous experience creating RFPs and RFIs
- Solid Project management construction experience.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14704642 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.