Our client is a worldwide manufacturer of Critical Facility backup power solutions for the Data Center, Industrial and Energy Sectors. They develop manufacture and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes Their products and services support critical infrastructures with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, and sustainable design.
Project Manager – Critical Power Systems - Dallas, TX ( or Remote anywhere on East Coast near an Airport)
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in UPS flywheel technology. As the Project Manager you ensure correct and proper execution of the projects assigned to you and are expected to travel about 50% of your time. You will report directly to the Project Director, additionally you will work closely together with a global operations team consisting of an Application Engineer, Project Engineer and Supply Partners.
- Take ownership of project task management, and comprehend the technical aspects of the supply chain – electrical and mechanical
- Proactively make, monitor and adjust to manage the project schedule, budget and costs
- Initiate and chair project kick off and progress meetings
- Review and expedite progress and deal with budget, quality and technical issues within the project. You initiate corrective measures as and when required
- Coordinate the technical and commercial conditions, execution and progress of projects with customers
- Identify the options for additional work for the customers and convert them into new and/or additional orders
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with generators / gensets or rotating equipment, switchgear or similar.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred, but other technical degrees will be considered.
- Experienced with vendor and supply chain management
- Qualifications in Project Management are preferred (PMP, IPMA or equivalent).
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering multidisciplinary projects involving high value capital equipment (MEP services)
- Experience as an MEP coordinator from a contractor perspective
- Experience using of ERP systems and Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Powerpoint)
- Client Facing / Customer Service Experience
- Punctual and service driven
- Be able to work flexible hours when needed
- Ability to travel 50% of the time with proximity to an airport
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14711803 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate