Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a global leader. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Business Development Specialist -Mission Critical Facilities - Orlando, FL
The successful candidate will develop and implement growth strategies to expand the firm’s expertise, footprint and profitability in Data Centers, Switch Centers and Call Centers while maintaining exceptional client satisfaction.
- Develop new business and maintain existing accounts in the Mission Critical Data Center, Switch Center and Call Center Markets.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and briefings.
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Business, Marketing, or other technical field related to the industry.
- Business Development experience related to professional services, design/build, and/or construction management focusing in Mission Critical Facilities.
- C level interaction / partnering
- Rolodex / Contacts in the Mission Critical
- Proven success at managing and closing profitable deals through a strategic selling process.
- Experience in leading strategy sessions, organizing sources as well as seeking responses, proposals, preparing and delivering multi-media team presentations.
- Effective Communicator-emails, phone, meetings, etc.
- Strong organizational, communication and reporting skills.
- Active participant in local data center organizations (7x24, AFCOM, Uptime Institute, etc. )
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14728543 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.