This job opportunity is with a company that is a Leader in Third Party Installs, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of Mission Critical Equipment - Uninterruptible Power Supplies ( UPS ), Batteries - Lithium Ion, DC Rectifiers. Their Service Offering supports Critical Facilities: data centers, telecommunications facilities, and disaster recovery sites.
Director of Sales – Critical Power Services Ashburn, VA
** Traveling and remote role so will also consider qualifed candidates near major airports **
This individual will need to provide leadership, strategic input and creativity in the refinement and execution of the revenue model. This person must be able to define vertical market segments and develop a sales strategy tailored to the specific requirements of the vertical market. The Director of Sales will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for the sales and marketing efforts and results for the company.
- Design and develop a structured sales organization that will allow our company to reach its full market potential.
- Provide the executive team with a strategic point of view from the sales and customer prospective. This position is responsible for making sure the executive team is aware of sales and customer feedback with regard to our products, pricing, strategic positioning, our successes and failures.
- Provide leadership, management and training for sales team members.
- Develop reports needed to monitor progress of sales and marketing team. Maintain and review sales prospect pipeline and sales forecast. Interface with senior management to accurately budget expenses and forecast future revenue trending and actual sales activity.
- Develop strategic relationships that will help bring in additional sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage an effective channel strategy from both a sales and marketing perspective.
- Develop relationships with third party revenue generating partners and national property management firms that lead to large end user opportunities.
- BA /BS Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- At least ten years of industry experience in a sales or sales management capacity with increasing responsibilities working for an OEM or Third Party Service company, or UPS/Battery or related equipment sales and/or sales management experience. Must have an extensive network of relevant contacts that can become potential customers.
- Proven ability to be a strategically focused sales leader. Has developed a repeatable sales strategy focused on selling value to engineers, facility managers and/or property managers.
- Direct industry experience in either sales of data center / mission critical mechanical / electrical products and/or services.
- Has built a focused and successful sales team from the ground up, trained them to sell the value proposition and not price and has proven management ability. Create / Develop sales presentations.
- Strong knowledge of the sales cycle with the demonstrated ability to manage a sales pipeline to achieving budgeted revenue and providing meaningful metric based reporting.
- Ability to accurately forecast, manage and estimate prospective new revenue. Ability to develop and formulate short term (annual) and long-range (three to five years) sales plans.
- Proven success with a rapidly growing regionally focused company that was able to achieve/exceed their revenue and profit goals with a small budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong leadership and supervisory experience complemented with solid inter personal skills. Articulate with the ability to directly interact with senior management of the customer or prospect as well as with Board members and investors.
- Developed and managed an effective sales channel strategy from both a sales and marketing perspective
- Must be comfortable making presentations in front of large audiences at high profile industry events.
- Ability to use SalesForce.com sales automation tool.
- Ability to develop and execute sales and marketing promotional plans.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14766766 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance and a 401(k) plan
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.