Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a regional leader in the Northeast. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Electrical Engineer - New York City, NY
We have all levels of EE needs. This job is also available in: Paramus NJ, Phoenix AZ, Des Moines IA, Baltimore MD, Charlotte NC, Philadelphia PA, Dallas TX, San Jose CA, Gainesville FL, Denver CO, Ashburn VA, Milwaukee WI, Morristown NJ, Arlington VA and Montreal Quebec
- Create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for small to medium sized data center facility design projects.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Production Engineering also available if field work is not your thing
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- 2-10 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed PE a Plus
- LEED AP a plus
- Revit experience a Plus
- Experience designing Electrical Systems such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Batteries a MUST
- Experience working on complex facilities design for Data Centers Mission Critical and Healthcare / Hospital projects a Must
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14767312 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance and a 401(k) plan
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.