Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that has a national footprint and specializes in MEP critical facilities design. . They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in the Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Mechanical Engineer - Phoenix, AZ
This position is also available in: Boston MA, New York NY, Philadelphia PA, Baltimore MD, Ashburn VA, Arlington VA, Boydton VA, Denver CO, Phoenix AZ, Costs Mesa CA, Dallas TX, Austin TX, and Charlotte NC
- Create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary mechanical engineering design role for complex facility design projects.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meeting with the client.
- Oversee Commissioning Process as needed
- Work with Business Development Team to respond to RFPs as needed
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- 3-7 years experience
- PE or EIT a plus
- LEED a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Mechanical Systems ( HVAC , CFD ( Fluid Dynamics ), Boilers , Chillers , Pumps , CRAC / CRAH Units , Air Handling Units , etc. ).
- Revit experience a Plus
- Familiar with the design process of building systems for mission critical projects or healthcare / hospital required
- Effective Communicator – emails, phone and face to face.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer savvy: MS Project,
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with in 14849776 the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.