Our Client is a top fund manager in real estate and they are looking to increase their portfolio with a major Critical Facilities initiative in Loudoun County, VA. They provide expertise in all ownership disciplines including acquisitions and asset management, development and positioning, property management, leasing and market research, construction management, and engineering.
Director of Data Center Construction - Ashburn, VA
Similar role in San Jose, CA / EVP in Boston, MA
- Experience managing teams running Data Center Construction Projects
- Extensive client-facing experience and full ownership of multiple projects a MUST
- Experience managing multiple Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between 50-100+ million
- Management of profit and loss and management of standards and best practices a must
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects.
- Business Development experience; previous experience creating RFPs and RFIs
- Solid Project management construction experience.
- Experience with modular data centers a HUGE plus
- Plan and organize multiple modular data center construction projects
- Put together Critical Facilities Construction Project plans – size up, costs, scheduling , timeline.
- Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firm, Owner's Rep firm, and other vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Manage overall success of the Project Management team
- Oversee all aspects of each project with varying levels of involvement
Please send resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14848468
in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.