Opportunity is with a company that is a Leader in Third Party Installs, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of Mission Critical Equipment. Their Service Offering supports Critical Facilities: data centers, telecommunications facilities, and disaster recovery sites.
NETA Technician – Philadelphia, PA
As a fully competent Technician, will apply an intensive and diversified knowledge of complete start-up, testing and operations. Responsible for commissioning, maintaining and providing emergency support on power electronics at customers’ sites within their respective regional coverage area. Performs commissioning focused design reviews, prepares commissioning test procedures and reports, coordinates and oversees on-site testing. When not in field involved in preventive maintenance, emergency response, equipment start-up and/or field modification, candidate will occasionally train at the company’s headquarters testing equipment or rebuilding older systems. Discuss with technical support problems related to maintenance or operation of equipment. Candidate will participate in the development and or follow Methods of Procedures (MOPs). Consults with supervisor concerning unusual problems and developments.Candidate will be home based.
- Preferably 2-6+ years experience in this field and ability to troubleshoot down to component level on equipment such as UPS, batteries, PDU’s / Power Distribution Units, Static Automatic Transfer Switches, Branch Circuit Monitoring, and other electrical equipment
- NETA Certification a huge plus
- Utilizes hand tools and test equipment to perform work
- Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills & customer relation skills
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Must be able to complete Field Service Reports within a timely manner
- Requires knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives
- Must be able to perform repeated bending & lifting between 50 -100lbs during certain procedures
- Must be able to provide necessary pro-active recommendations to clients
- Candidate must be willing to work nights & weekends when necessary
- Knowledge of general computer hardware & software applications
- UPS OEM factory training or experience in Liebert / Emerson , APC / MGE , or Eaton / Powerware , a plus
- Technical degree a plus
- Previous military experience and training a plus
- Ability to read and understand one line drawings and schematics.
- Open to regional travel
- Must be a US Citizen
- Clean driving record
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14626852 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at,
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.