This Company is a key player on the West Coast for HVAC / Mechanical Critical Cooling Service and Solutions. They provide project management oversight for installation of HVAC / Mechanical Equipment and consulting expertise as it pertains to the integration of the company’s HVAC offering which is geared to the Critical Facilities / Critical Infrastructure Industry. This company provides HVAC / Mechanical Critical Cooling Service and Solutions with the mindset to provide reliability and energy efficiency. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Senior Estimator - Denver CO
Solid experience in HVAC / Mechanical Estimating for Construction Projects a MUST! Similar role in Montville, NJ!
- Prepare and review Price and Cost Proposals / Specifications, drawings or customer requests to determine equipment requirements.
- Prepare and review the scope specified within the proposal to ensure it includes appropriate scope
- Prepare price work up sheets to accurately determine costs and profits
- Review the labor rates to ensure accordance to the contract specifications and check labor productivity to ensure hours allotted are appropriate to minimize working restrictions, overtime, etc.
- Prepare and review the material pricing and validate against other pricing references, acquire material quotes when possible
- Prepare and review pre-purchased material or equipment and/or equipment rental rates against fair and reasonable pricing references
- Review contractor mark-ups to ensure that the correct mark-ups are being used and that any mark-up caps are not exceeded
- Assist with the Preparation of Sales Proposals
- Assist in sales strategy for proposals
- Interface with Project Managers regarding project requirements
- Will participate in the negotiation meeting with subcontractors
- Develop cost estimates from the engineering drawings; proactively identify deficiencies and/or questions; and actively assist the project team toward the answers
- Prepare and review material take-offs from contract documents and drawings
- Prepare conceptual and cost study estimates from preliminary sketches
- Accumulate, evaluate and document historical cost data for the development of future estimates
- Experience with Construction Services for Large Buildings / Facilities a Must
- Previous role as a Mechanical Estimator a must
- Experience working for a Mechanical Contractor
- Electrical / Mechanical Systems background
- Experience with Modular Data Centers a huge plus!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- MS Office Skills to include: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Construction
- 5-10 years of experience in performing Cost Estimates, Reviewing Contractor's Price and Cost Proposals for major engineering and construction projects
- Heavy Construction Projects experience is preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with Construction Estimation Software (Timberline, CMIC, etc)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14930896 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.