This opportunity is a leading provider of mission-critical data center construction solutions for a major financial services firm. Our client provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They build and maintain mission-critical data center facilities for companies nationwide!
MEP Critical Operations Manager
Critical Facilities Operations & Construction - New York City
- Plan and organize large scale data center construction projects in a live critical operations environment
- Put together Critical Facilities Construction Project plans – size up, costs, scheduling , timeline
- Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firms, Owner's Rep firm, FM’s and Construction and other vendors to facilitate construction and facilities maintenance activities
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client
- Large portion of work requires a heavy knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment such as: medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, CRAC, cooling towers, computer room air handlers, fire detection / suppression; building monitoring systems (BMS), building Automated Systems, etc. as you will be responsible for sending out RFPs with detailed descriptions for upcoming work
- Experience managing Data Center Retrofits / Construction Projects within a live Facilities Operations production environment
- Project Estimation / Estimating / being able to price out on project work and convey to vendors with RFIs and RFPs supporting the site
- Relevant experience in the Data Center Construction and Critical Facilities Operations in NYC
- Experience working with Trades and NYC Unions
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets from 10K to 50mm +
- Client Facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills
- Must be familiar with the design, construction and Operational processes of building systems for data center and mission critical systems
- Solid Project management construction experience
- Inventory / Asset Management tracking
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14930917 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.