Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a leader in the data center space. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Electrical Engineer - Ashburn, VA
This position is also available in: Boston MA, New York NY, Paramus NJ, Philadelphia PA, Baltimore MD, Washington DC, Charlotte NC, Austin TX, Dallas TX, Kansas City MO, Denver CO and Phoenix AZ
- Create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for small to medium sized data center facility design projects
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Production Engineering also available if field work is not your thing
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies Put these in clear concise work statement for the field
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed
- 2-10 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- EIT / Licensed PE a Plus
- LEED AP a plus
- Revit experience a Plus
- Experience with Electrical Power Systems such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Batteries a MUST
- Experience working on complex facilities design for Data Centers Mission Critical a plus
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14930959 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance and a 401(k) plan
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.