This opportunity is with a Market Leader in the mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider space. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations including the Hyperscale market.
Director of Data Center Strategy and Development - Denver, CO
Remote Anywhere in US - especially in Chicago IL, Cleveland OH, San Jose CA, Ashburn VA, or Portland OR.
Our client is looking for a Director of Strategy and Development. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading data center and infrastructure development efforts, including property diligence and
permitting; site and facility design, utility interconnection, finance, and taxes. Candidate must also understand municipal as it relates to location strategy and land procurement.
- Leading infrastructure development activities, including negotiating land transactions and supporting agreements
- Develop and manage project budgets
- Developing and managing project budgets, and participating in data center site location efforts
- Managing diligence and permitting efforts, optimizing utility and network interconnections, working with design and construction teams
- Negotiate data center development transactions, including the supporting legal real estate procedures
- Maintain strategic relationships with in-region stakeholders
- Partner with sales team to pitch build-to-suit opportunities and product development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Construction or Engineering, Masters preferred
- 10 years of experience in the development of data centers other mission critical facilities
- Thorough understanding and experience leading complex transactions
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with internal staff, external consultants, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate complex commercial and market information and analysis at all organizational levels to include senior leadership, utility partners, government officials and local stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must pass comprehensive background screening
- Travel required is 25-50%
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14930980 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If this job is not for you - please feel free to forward this to someone who may be a fit - WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.