This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center managed services provider. This company provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities for wholesale and retail data centers. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations and government facilities supporting Enterprise Clients, Colocation Providers and Hyperscale Companies. This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Sales Engineer - Critical Facilities - Ashburn, VA
This position is also available in Atlanta, GA , Dallas, TX, and Toronto, ON
Our client is looking for a Data Center Solutions Sales Engineer to join their team. They will support data centers nationwide while serving as the subject matter expert on all data center products, services and solutions. Ideal candidate will possess extensive experience in the Mission Critical Data Center / Facilities Marketplace.
- Preparing proposals - RFPs, RFIs, presentations, and briefings.
- Candidate will also be expected to develop and maintain positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business
- Candidate should know about data center colo infrastructure and what solutions customers are looking for when working with wholesale / retail and hyperscale customers
- Work with Outside Sales as a technical resource / Subject Matter Expert (SME) as it pertains to the critical facilities solution being provided to the customer
- Attend local and national trade shows and chapter meetings in the industry such as DCD, Uptime, PTC, DICE / Bisnow, 7x24 Exchange, iMasons, and AFCOM
- BA / BS in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering a plus
- Experience with Critical Facilities Infrastructure - Structured Cabling, Power Systems, Cooling within the Data Center a must
- Team player able to build cooperative relationships with individuals who are part of the business development process
- Experience putting together technical presentations and act as the technical resource during the Sales process
- Experience with RFP and RFI process
- Experience creating presentations using PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Background in design, build and operations of data centers a huge plus
- BICSI / RCDD / PE or related certifications a huge plus
- Belong and Attend professional organizations such as AFCOM, ASHRAE, 7x24 exchange, PTC, DataCenterDynamics / DCD, Uptime, iMasons, Bisnow etc.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15005515 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.