This opportunity is working directly with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This company provides turnkey data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's ever-changing mission-critical facility’s operational needs. They accomplish this by providing reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations (Hyperscale and Enterprise Customers). This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Senior Electrical Engineer - Denver, CO
This position is also available in: Boston MA, New York NY, Paramus NJ, Newark NJ, Philadelphia PA, Baltimore MD, Washington DC, Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, Austin TX, Dallas TX, Kansas City MO, Denver CO and Phoenix AZ
This challenging and unique role will involve managing the design of critical power systems for new data centers and expansions to existing data centers. The ideal candidate will have past experience designing electrical systems specifically for large data centers. They will have experience and in-depth knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution System design and installation. Previous experience with electrical equipment design to include Generators, UPS systems and electrical switchgear is a must. You will help lead the design team and working / communicating with all the trades and stakeholders involved in all projects. Working and communicating with internal team and clients effectively is a must.
- Manage projects, create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for small to medium sized data center facility design projects.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Production Engineering also available if field work is not your thing
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies Put these in clear concise work statement for the field
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed
- 8-15 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar engineering degree
- Licensed PE / EIT a Plus
- LEED AP a plus
- Previous experience using: Revit MEP projects, AutoCAD MEP, BIM a plus
- Experience with Electrical Systems such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Batteries a MUST
- Experience working on complex data center/mission critical facilities design projects a must
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15005536 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.