This opportunity is with a leading global Cable Infrastructure solutions provider that is looking to make a major impact in the mission-critical data center industry across North America. This company provides data center structured cabling solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities for wholesale and retail data centers. They provide structured cabling mission-critical solutions for many of the world's largest organizations data center facilities supporting Enterprise Clients, Colocation Providers and Hyperscale Companies. Their low voltage products and services support critical infrastructures within the data center environment. This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Cable Solutions Sales Executive - Critical Facilities - Dallas TX
This position is also available in New York City, Boston MA, Atlanta GA, Ashburn VA, Charlotte NC, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Phoenix AZ, Denver CO, San Jose CA and St. Louis MO.
This opportunity is to drive sales within the colocation fit out firms, GC, Multi Tenant Data Centers that have structured cabling requirements. This company is looking to go direct to the end user and passing on the savings to the end client. This is a game changing value proposition. Position will require travel as needed and candidate should be near an airport. This role is with an established global firm that is breaking into the North American mission critical data center industry.
- Reach out directly to end users - Enterprise, Colo and Hyperscale customers that have upcoming projects in the US and abroad with a primary focus of selling data center low voltage cable infrastructure / cable equipment solutions in the mission critical data center industry
- Managing relationships with partners, engineering firms, GCs, and client contacts to stay aware of any new/ upcoming projects
- FPLC – Full project life cycle sales experience – tracking down the opportunity, managing the client, managing the entire project from inception to completion, billing, and collections.
- Assist in the preparation of annual sales and expense forecasts
- Prepare personal annual business plan in support of company objectives
- 5 to 10+ years of Sales Experience in low voltage cable sales industry
- Strong professional network in the Data Center / Critical Facilities Market a must – Clients, Resellers, Engineering Firms, Manufacturer’s, Resellers
- Technical Aptitude / knowledge in Electrical field a must
- Experience selling Cable Infrastructure within the data center vertical
- Ability to Develop and manage an effective sales channel strategy from both a sales and marketing perspective
- Proven ability to be a strategically focused sales leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience complemented with solid inter personal skills
- Articulate with the ability to directly interact with senior management of the customer or prospect
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15009904 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.