Our client is a critical facilities solutions provider in the data center industry. They provide design, commissioning oversight and consulting expertise as it pertains to the company’s solutions offerings. They can also support in managed services as well. This company provides solutions to many of the world's largest organizations and government facilities and also Enterprise Clients, Colocation Providers and Hyperscale Companies. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Business Development Specialist - Critical Facilities Solutions
We have sales positions nationwide- just need to be near an airport - Managed Services, OEM, Cable Infrastructure, Colo Sales, Power Solutions Sales, Battery Monitoring Sales, etc!
Our client is looking for a Business Development Specialist for Critical Facilities Solutions to join their team. The focus of this position is to expand the customer base. This will be achieved through direct customer relationships with end users, as well as working relationships / partnerships with Consulting Engineers, MEP Contractors, and General Contractors. The ideal candidate will possess contacts in the Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace as well. They will call on established clients and prospect for new accounts among high-potential Critical Facility end-users, engineers, and subcontractors. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings. A proven track record of consultative data center solutions sales skills are a must.
- Develop new business and maintain existing accounts in the Mission Critical Data Center Industry
- Use existing network of contacts such as contractors, equipment companies, architecture and engineering firms to bring in new business opportunities
- Sales calls to leading data center Colos, Enterprise and hyperscalers to present mission critical services / solutions
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and briefings
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business
- Attend trade shows and conferences to promote the company's design / build services
- B/A or B/S a plus
- 5 to 10 yrs+ of relevant critical facilities sales / solutions experience a big plus with OEMs like: Eaton, APC, MGE, Liebert / Vertiv, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, etc
- Proven success at managing and closing profitable deals through a strategic selling process
- Experience in leading strategy sessions, organizing sources as well as seeking responses, proposals, preparing and delivering presentations
- Business Contacts in the desired Region – Critical Facility Executives: C Level (as needed), VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Active member of business organizations such as 7x24 Exchange, AFCOM, IEEE, DCD, Bisnow, Imasons, Uptime, Bisnow, etc
- Background / Contacts with design / build, construction, commissioning, and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
- Proficient with Customer relationship management platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Flexible and open to travel
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15223305 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.