Our client is an Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a leader in the data center space. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space. They provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services for Enterprise, Colocation, and Hyperscale Data Center Projects. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Lead Electrical Engineer - Dallas, TX
This position is also available in: Boston MA, New York NY, Paramus NJ, Newark NJ, Philadelphia PA, Ashburn VA, Pittsburgh PA, Baltimore MD, Washington DC, Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, Austin TX, Kansas City MO, and Phoenix AZ
The ideal candidate will have past experience designing electrical systems specifically for mission critical data centers. They will have experience and in-depth knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution System design and installation. Previous experience with electrical equipment design to include Generators, UPS systems and electrical switchgear is a must. They will be proficient using AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP to develop electrical construction models and documents. Working and communicating with internal team and clients effectively is a must.
- Create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for small to medium sized data center facility design projects
- Develop electrical construction documents utilizing primarily AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Production Engineering also available if field work is not your thing
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies Put these in clear concise work statement for the field
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed
- 8-15 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- EIT / Licensed PE a huge plus
- LEED AP a plus
- Experience developing / reviewing work in Revit MEP and AutoCAD MEP
- Experience with Electrical Power Systems such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Batteries is required
- Experience working on complex facilities design for Data Centers Mission Critical a plus
- Light travel as needed
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well and work well in a team environment
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15369339 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance and a 401(k) plan
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.