This opportunity is working directly with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations facilities supporting Enterprise Clients and Hyperscale Companies. This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Data Center Facility Engineer - Chantilly, VA
This position is also available in: Seattle WA, Portland OR, Park Ridge NJ, Chicago IL, San Antonio TX (ts/sci), Austin TX, Carrolton TX, San Jose CA, and Toronto ON.
We are looking for a Data Center Facility Engineer to support a critical data center. The Critical Facility Engineer will be responsible for monitoring compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures. The Data Center is a 7x24x365 a year operation.
- Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics, Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations
- Partner when necessary with sub-contractors and vendors
- Operate and perform both routine and emergency service on a variety of state of the art critical systems, including but not limited to; Critical power - low/medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, and building monitoring systems
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to
- Assist with CMMS database management
- 5+ years of relevant / technical knowledge and practical experience of Critical Facilities Operations with Electrical and Mechanical / HVAC equipment such as: UPS, Generators, Switchgears, PDU's, CRAC Units, DC Power Systems, CRAH Units, Chillers, Air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, CRAH Units, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems
- Must have experience in operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems
- Previous experience in the Military / Military veterans in all branches that have experience with Electrical / Mechanical is a huge plus (Navy Nukes- EMN, ETN, MMNs, Seabees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written communications skills
- Experience working with various computer systems and applications
Please send your resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15572948 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate