This opportunity is with a Market Leader in the mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider space. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations including the Hyperscale market. This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Critical Facilities Development Specialist - SME- Atlanta, GA
The successful candidate will develop and implement growth strategies to expand the firm’s expertise, footprint and profitability in Critical Facilities and Digital Infrastructure. Our client is looking for a Critical Facilities Development Specialist - SME that has expertise in one of the following within the Critical Facilities Industry: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or Electrical Engineering. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading data center and infrastructure development efforts, including property diligence, site and facility design, and utility interconnection.
- Leading infrastructure development activities and supporting agreements as it relates to your specific expertise
- Developing and managing project budgets, and participating in data center site location efforts
- Managing diligence efforts, optimizing utility and network interconnections, working with design and construction teams
- Maintain strategic relationships with in-region stakeholders
- Partner with sales team to pitch build-to-suit opportunities and product development
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and briefings
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business
- Attend trade shows and conferences to promote the company's design / build services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering - Electrical, Structural, Civil, or Architectural a MUST; Masters a plus
- Professional Engineer or Registered Architect a PLUS! (PE / RA )
- Site selection and / or existing asset acquisition experience a plus as they need someone that can assist with determining the viability of converting an existing building /property to a Data Center
- 5-10 years of experience in the development of mission critical facilities
- Thorough understanding and experience leading complex transactions
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with internal staff, external consultants, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate complex project details and market information and analysis at all organizational levels to include senior leadership, utility partners, and local stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must pass comprehensive background screening
- Travel required is 25-50%
- Rolodex / Contacts in the Mission Critical space
- Experience in leading strategy sessions, organizing sources as well as seeking responses, proposals, preparing and delivering multi-media team presentations
- Active participant in local data center organizations (7x24, AFCOM, DCD, Uptime Institute, etc.)
- Previous experience in the Military / Military veterans in all branches that have experience with Electrical / Mechanical is a huge plus (Navy nukes- EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, etc.)
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15786305 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate