This opportunity is working directly with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations and government facilities supporting Enterprise Clients, Colocation Providers and Hyperscale Companies.
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Denver, CO
This opportunity is a chance to work for a leading data center company and not your typical consulting role. The ideal candidate will have past experience designing commercial HVAC mechanical systems specifically for cooling mission critical data center computer rooms. They will have experience with heating and cooling load calculations, ductwork and piping sizing, selecting HVAC equipment, energy modeling and other engineering calculations.
- Manage projects, create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications
- Execute assignments in a multidisciplinary mechanical engineering design role for complex facility design projects
- Equipment sizing and calculations
- Coordination with all trades, including architectural, structural, and civil
- Create Conceptual Designs
- Oversee Commissioning Process as needed
- Represent the company in project meetings
- 5-10 years of experience designing data center cooling systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PE a plus; LEED a plus
- Experience working with Mechanical Systems ( HVAC, CFD (Fluid Dynamics), Boilers, Chillers, Pumps, CRAC / CRAH Units, Air Handling Units, etc.
- Technical writing experience and proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Experience reviewing work in REVIT; Trane Trace or IES VE Energy Modeling software
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills needed for client interface
- Previous experience in the Military / Military veterans in all branches that have experience with Electrical / Mechanical is a huge plus (Navy Nukes- EMN, ETN, MMNs, Seabees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, etc.)
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15787103 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EOE / AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.