Senior Electrical Field Technician- Larchmont, NY
This opportunity is with a company that is a Leader in Critical Power Testing and Commissioning Solutions. This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits. Their Service Offering supports Critical Facilities / Data Centers for the Hyperscale, COLO, and Enterprise Data Center Market.
- Check-in rental equipment upon return/termination of rental to ensure all equipment is returned in satisfactory condition
- Perform Preventative maintenance on rental equipment to include operations and appearance
- Maintain cable inventory to include inspection of condition/testing/repairs if needed and ensuring all cables are kept in a clean & orderly condition
- Perform testing on rental equipment to ensure that the equipment is available and ready-to-rent at all times
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment found to not be operating as intended
- Travel to customer sites to troubleshoot and repair problematic rental equipment in the field
- Travel to customer sites to troubleshoot, repair and maintain customer owned equipment
- Fill in and maintain test documents/reports
- Maintain shop and storage areas in a neat, clean and orderly condition
- Deliver and pick-up equipment as needed
- Assist customers as needed to ensure that rentals run as smooth as possible
- Maintain all shop equipment in good, safe working order
- Assist with shop projects which will include but are not limited to fabrication of new equipment and upgrades to existing equipment
- Load and unload rental equipment on company vehicles, customer vehicles, and 3rd party carrier vehicles
- Assist in design and fabrication but not limited to accessories, cable sets, pigtails enclosures and shipping cages
- Assist in quality control and safety programs
- Must be RELIABLE!!!!
- Preferably 2-6+ years’ experience in this field and ability to troubleshoot down to component level on equipment such as UPS, batteries, PDU’s / Power Distribution Units, Static Automatic Transfer Switches, Branch Circuit Monitoring, and other electrical equipment
- Must be able to understand one line drawings and schematics
- Must understand Electrical Theory
- Maintain a good driving record
- Must be willing to have personal information sent to public and private organizations for security clearance and budgeting.
- Have a high school diploma
- Be able to fill out logs/test sheets
- Be willing to travel on occasion to job sites to perform work.
- Previous experience in the Military / Military veterans in all branches that have experience with Electrical / Mechanical is a huge plus (Navy nukes- EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, etc.)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15843473 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.